The Gluten and Allergen free Expo will take place on Saturday September 6th and Sunday September 7th, 2014 at the Meadowlands Exposition Center, Secaucus, New Jersey.
My family and I attended this show last year and we were really happy with the outcome of the event. My children enjoyed tasting several gluten-free samples that were available. We also collected so much information from several vendors and even purchased some gluten-free products.
The advantage of attending a gluten-free show is that you are able to try new items. Instead of guessing whether you would like certain items, you have the chance to sample products right at the show.
If you are planning to attend the Gluten & Allergen free Expo, it advisable for you to purchase your tickets online in advance. They sell fast.
Name: Gluten & Allergen Free Expo
Date: Saturday, September 6, 2014 & Sunday September 7th, 2014
Time: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Location: Meadowlands Expo Center,
355 Plaza Drive, Secaucus, NJ 07094
There will be more than 150 booth vendor fair, coupons, samples of products from vendors, discounted products available to purchase. Also, they will be classes on both days. Attendees will receive a free reusable bag to carry items.
The show is organized by the Gluten free Marketing group. They have reached over 2 million consumers through both The Gluten & Allergen Free Expos and Find Me Gluten Free.
- 9:30-10:30am “Beyond Gluten Free: Meet the Low FODMAP diet.” By Tamara Duker Freuman, MS, RD, CDN
- 11:00-12:00pm “Understanding Gluten Sensitivity.” By Stephen Wangen, N.D.
- 12:30-1:30pm “The Best Gluten-free Tips for Cooking and Baking.” By Amy Fothergill
- 9:30-10:30am “Nutrition and Gluten-free Baking.” By Vanessa Maltin Weisbrod
- 11:00-12:00pm “Gluten-free Be Gone.” By Kathy Smart
- 12:30-1:30pm “Get Rid of Toxins.” By Carol Kicinski
I hope you are able to attend this important event and enjoy meeting several vendors and sampling their products.